Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10506 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,152 (₨49,037) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)