Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,742 (₩4,762,041) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (39 minutes ago)