Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,192 (₩4,443,791) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)