Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,065 (₨97,735) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (29 minutes ago)