Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09244 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,790 (₨105,913) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)