Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 668 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,894 (R$ 8,223) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)