Cost of living comparison between Uberlandia, Brazil and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.164 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,509 (R$ 4,394) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)