Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.946 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,625 (R$ 9,059) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)