Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,294 (R$ 5,215) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)