Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 382 prices entered by 29 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,291 (R$ 11,415) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)