Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.013 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,754 (R$ 8,820) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (44 minutes ago)