Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.583 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,780 (R$ 10,601) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $405 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)