Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,788 (R$ 8,966) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)