Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.842 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,090 (R$ 8,194) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (41 minutes ago)