Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,574 (R$ 9,562) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)