Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,013 (3,285,116 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)