Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11001 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,308 (руб 166,416) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)