Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.821 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,220 (3,198KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (41 minutes ago)