Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.837 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,667 (3,823KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$530 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 308 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)