Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.800 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,936 (3,404KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)