Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 737 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.065 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,536 (3,084KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)