Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,821 (Bs 45,019) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)