Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,201 (Bs 25,851) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)