Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,105 (Bs 149,108,618) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)