Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 DKK / TMT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 4% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,780 (14,832 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)