Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,273 (289,115 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (36 minutes ago)