Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,500 (COL$2,266,238) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (37 minutes ago)