Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00220 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,563 (COL$5,710,290) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)