Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,386 (COL$2,239,473) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)