Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,080 (COL$5,236,270) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)