Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10321 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,310 (₨109,580) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)