Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,083 (COL$8,174,704) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)