Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00232 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,332 (COL$4,021,693) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)