Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06577 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,314 (¥248,043) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)