Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05564 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,940 (¥430,292) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (38 minutes ago)