Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 138% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,135 (6,518,889 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)