Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00403 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr52,191 (12,941,441 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)