Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00387 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr49,330 (12,761,104 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)