Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00410 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 83% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr54,902 (13,378,409 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)