Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.880 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,540 (S/. 6,669) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)