Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.037 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,885 (S/. 6,324) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)