Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.788 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 28% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,364 (kr 48,703) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)