Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,361 (kr 41,975) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)