Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,719 (kr 29,549) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)