Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.773 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,493 (kr 52,411) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U64,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 12,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)