Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,109 (kr 41,432) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)