Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,033 (kr 43,252) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)