Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,928 (kr 43,758) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)