Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.791 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,570 (kr 46,224) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)