Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,835 (kr 19,792) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)