Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,935 (kr 47,472) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)