Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,004 (kr 21,322) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (42 minutes ago)