Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,159 (€2,172) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (27 minutes ago)