Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.831 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,806 (4,928 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sydney costs AU$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boa Vista costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Barquisimeto costs 125,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)