Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.619 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,198 (4,590 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)