Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.763 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,926 (2,294 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)