Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.739 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,965 (4,424 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Copenhagen costs kr19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Comayagua costs L 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,500 (about 1 hour ago)