Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00460 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,807 (2,351,209 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)