Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00436 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,953 (5,958,947 L£) in Tripoli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)