Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,875 ($b13,997) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)