Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,946 ($b15,132) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)