Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,458 ($b7,323) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)