Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,371 ($b14,048) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (41 minutes ago)