Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,350 (6,888TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)