Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.790 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,832 (7,169TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)