Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.487 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,718 (6,537TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)