Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,937 (6,830TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (39 minutes ago)