Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.842 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,662 (2,530TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)