Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,570 (6,738TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)