Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06556 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,129 (¥215,520) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)