Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05848 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,115 (¥514,956) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)