Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05700 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,566 (¥483,594) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)