Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06080 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,459 (¥270,728) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (36 minutes ago)