Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05625 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,320 (¥450,140) in Toyama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)