Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05477 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,195 (¥460,014) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)