Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,264 (€3,392) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 2 hours ago)