Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,022 (€3,360) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)