Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,781 (€3,057) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)