Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,687 (€1,711) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)