Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,323 (﷼ 77,639,738) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)