Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,933 (﷼ 55,294,257) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)