Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,088 (﷼ 86,148,133) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (30 minutes ago)