Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12074 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,439 (руб 61,610) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)