Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36411 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,842 (Mex$ 24,285) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)