Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05670 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,583 (¥504,147) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)