Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06559 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,015 (¥305,171) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)