Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05644 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,558 (¥505,995) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)