Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05628 DKK / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 303 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)