Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05584 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,971 (¥590,479) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)