Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06131 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,496 (¥366,943) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)