Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05941 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,147 (¥305,475) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)