Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05628 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,802 (¥316,301) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (26 minutes ago)