Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,654 (9,810,789 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)