Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,369 (11,385,693 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)