Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06306 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,015 (111,259 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)