Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,221 (₨70,293) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)