Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09870 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,589 (₨97,151) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (44 minutes ago)