Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09310 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,133 (₨108,843) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)