Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09148 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,580 (₨115,645) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (39 minutes ago)