Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10519 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,528 (₨52,555) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)