Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,906 (₨156,229) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)