Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10695 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,965 (₨83,828) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)