Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09665 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,240 (₨178,384) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)