Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10522 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,786 (₨64,494) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)