Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37933 DKK / MDL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,895 (49,811 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)