Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,969 (211,959 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 2 hours ago)