Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.599 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,930 (6,837 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)