Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.603 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,792 (6,734 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)