Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33260 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,441 (Mex$ 37,405) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)