Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33994 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,562 (Mex$ 22,246) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)