Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,971 (元17,950) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)