Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09452 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,079 (₨106,631) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)