Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09846 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,064 (₨92,061) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)