Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10321 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,978 (₨86,988) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)