Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09459 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,712 (₨123,818) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,036 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)