Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10212 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,844 (₨57,232) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)