Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09234 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,466 (145,822 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)