Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10197 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,823 (96,340 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)