Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10528 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,168 (96,577 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)