Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,983 (94,989 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (39 minutes ago)