Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09424 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,292 (119,820 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)