Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10287 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,101 (137,068 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (26 minutes ago)