Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,718 (€2,381) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)