Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)