Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.591 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,347 (EC$8,626) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)